Baidu Earning Result – Doubles Revenues In Q1 2007
Baidu.com released its 2007 Q1 financial report on Thursday.
* Baiduâ€™s total revenue increased to 275.6 million yuan, representing a year-on-year increase of 103.3%.
* Baidu generated 85,5 million yuan in net income, which is a 142.6% year-on-year increase.
* Baidu had over 112,000 active advertising customers in the first quarter of 2007, which is a 3.7% increase from Q4 of 2006. Revenue per advertising customer was about 2,500 yuan.
* Baiduâ€™s expenses in the first quarter mainly went to human resources and management, traffic acquisition, web hosting and bandwidth, research, and expansion to Japan.
* Baidu is expected to generate at least 378 million yuan in total revenue in Q2.
About Andy Huang
Andy Huang brings years of results-driven technology marketing expertise to the position as Speaker, Coach, Trainer, Analytic & Google Partner. He has the innate ability to combine traditional and cutting edge marketing methods to quickly grow brand awareness and increase market share across 197 verticals and over 300+ clients. One was acquired in 2015 for $37 Billion, another in 2013 for $1.1 Billion both Nasdaq listed. With extensive experience in revenue driven servicing His aggressive implementation of these strategic proactive revenue planning & marketing efforts rapidly impact all of clients business’s bottom line.
Now with business blogging on the internet, Andy Huang will share with you some of his most successful business resource and strategies to help fuel your success online!