Baidu Earning Result – Doubles Revenues In Q1 2007
Baidu.com released its 2007 Q1 financial report on Thursday.
* Baiduâ€™s total revenue increased to 275.6 million yuan, representing a year-on-year increase of 103.3%.
* Baidu generated 85,5 million yuan in net income, which is a 142.6% year-on-year increase.
* Baidu had over 112,000 active advertising customers in the first quarter of 2007, which is a 3.7% increase from Q4 of 2006. Revenue per advertising customer was about 2,500 yuan.
* Baiduâ€™s expenses in the first quarter mainly went to human resources and management, traffic acquisition, web hosting and bandwidth, research, and expansion to Japan.
* Baidu is expected to generate at least 378 million yuan in total revenue in Q2.