Ultimate List Of Adsense Ready WordPress Themes
If you are new to the wordpress and is looking for the best Adsense ready themes, then here is a must read article by Don who runs the blog AffiliateWatcher.Com.
Don explains some of the most important criteria for a WordPress Adsense Theme that he looks for as followed.
- Easy to use – I donâ€™t want to spend hours upon hours modifying a theme. I donâ€™t know PHP or CSS so I need a simple plug-n-play theme.
- Easy on the eyes – You donâ€™t want an ugly WordPress Theme! I know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but an ugly theme will cost you money!
- Widget Compatible – A WordPress Theme for Adsense should be widget compatable, although some in the list are not. Not that I will use them, but I prefer to have that option if I find myself wanting to use a widget.
- Optimized Adsense Placement – Preferably the WordPress Theme you choose will already have the Adsense blocks placed in the theme and all you have to do is ad your Adsense Publisher ID code. Not all the themes that are listed are like that. The ones that arenâ€™t designed that way are still easy to set up by adding your code to the PHP files. All you have to do is replace the developers Adsense Code with yours. Itâ€™s easier than it sounds.
- SEO Friendly – I want organic traffic! The WordPress Themes in the Ultimate List are SEO Optimized and Friendly or they are darn near close!
- Customizable – You donâ€™t want your blog to look like everyoneâ€™s else. While not all of the WordPress Themes listed are easily customized, many are and that goes a long way in my book (remember when I said that I didnâ€™t know PHP or CSS?)
Visit his site for a complete resource & guide to the Adsense Ready WordPress themes.
About Andy Huang
Andy Huang brings years of results-driven technology marketing expertise to the position as Speaker, Coach, Trainer, Analytic & Google Partner. He has the innate ability to combine traditional and cutting edge marketing methods to quickly grow brand awareness and increase market share across 197 verticals and over 300+ clients. One was acquired in 2015 for $37 Billion, another in 2013 for $1.1 Billion both Nasdaq listed. With extensive experience in revenue driven servicing His aggressive implementation of these strategic proactive revenue planning & marketing efforts rapidly impact all of clients business’s bottom line.
Now with business blogging on the internet, Andy Huang will share with you some of his most successful business resource and strategies to help fuel your success online!