5 Steps To Gain Financial Knowledge
Secrets of Self-Made MillionairesHere are additional helpful tips to gain financial knowledge:
1. When hiring a person to work for you, hire one who is more knowledgeable in the position you intend to hire him/her for. This way, you will have less worry if he/she is able to perform the job. You get to learn from the person, and youâ€™ll have more time to attend to other moneymaking ventures. Donâ€™t think the person might be a threat to your business, as long as you pay him/her well. Otherwise, he/she need not work for you in the first place.
2. Changes, especially those that involve bargains, can spell profit. Take for example in a supermarket where there is a â€œsale.â€ Peopleâ€™s most likely reaction is to buy and stock up. It is normal reaction but peculiar when analyzed. In the stock market, when there is a price crash, people tend to shy away. This is contrary to what happens in the supermarket. Why?
Perhaps, we will never know. On the other hand, when prices in a supermarket go up, people shy away. Again, in the stock market, when prices go up, people start buying which shouldnâ€™t be the case.
3. Part (or shall I say a big portion of) financial knowledge is knowing the difference between an asset and a liability.
Actually, an asset or a liability depends on the person looking at the thing. What you think is an asset, could be a liability to another person. As mentioned before, anything you own that earns is an asset; otherwise, it is a liability.
4. Oftentimes, we stick to the conventional way of doing business: â€œThis is the way it is done here.â€ For all we know, the conventional way might not be the best way. Look at it another way, the unconventional way. It could save money, and money saved is money made.
5. High emotions (fear included) can sometimes suppress financial knowledge. Do not let your financial ability submit to your emotions. Overcoming emotions is, per se, part of the learning process. Similarly, making financial decisions without proper training on finances is disastrous.
Gain more financial ability is simply having more options for opportunities that come your way. In the same manner, a higher level of knowledge can help you spot opportunities other people donâ€™t see. What you canâ€™t see with your eyes, you might see with your mind.
Money comes and goes. But unlike money (although this is what weâ€™re aiming for), financial knowledge stays. The nourishment it needs to stay keen is to keep it accurate and up-to-date.
If you feel like youâ€™re being pushed around, stay smart, exercise self-discipline, and keep updated. Be alert and look out for â€œdouble standardâ€ information (information that requires double checking). It is better to reconfirm than be sorry later.
The basics of financial knowledge should have been taught in school; but it hardly did, and it looks like it hardly will. This explains why the poor and middle class comprise the majority of the populace with its gap from the rich ever widening.
If a person winds up with a lot of cash without financial ability, this person is bound to find his/her money gone soon. Weâ€™ve heard of athletes who earned millions during their prime and movie stars who amassed untold fortunes only to grow old broke.
Having financial knowledge is truly vital to maintain and grow your wealth.
If you are looking for answers to massively increase your income and become a Millionaire with proven strategy. Then you will not want to leave without checking this out. If youâ€™re looking to secure your financial success, I urge you to check this out.
To your success!
About Andy Huang
Andy Huang brings years of results-driven technology marketing expertise to the position as Speaker, Coach, Trainer, Analytic & Google Partner. He has the innate ability to combine traditional and cutting edge marketing methods to quickly grow brand awareness and increase market share across 197 verticals and over 300+ clients. One was acquired in 2015 for $37 Billion, another in 2013 for $1.1 Billion both Nasdaq listed. With extensive experience in revenue driven servicing His aggressive implementation of these strategic proactive revenue planning & marketing efforts rapidly impact all of clients business’s bottom line.
Now with business blogging on the internet, Andy Huang will share with you some of his most successful business resource and strategies to help fuel your success online!