Internet Millionaires under 30
Everyone has heard that is the internet is greatest monetary equalizer? Well, over the last few years, too many millionaires has been created as the internet grow and transformed into the new century. Today, the internet doesnt not require you to be a tech savvy, computer geek, seo/sem specialist, first-world-straight-As genius just to be rich online. As long as you have a reliable computer which is extremely affordable these day, internet connection (lots of free wi-fi in your neighborhood) and a brilliant idea( We all have them); even young kids can retire young and rich!
Check out this list of young internet millionaires under 30.
- Mark Zuckerberg [ Facebook ] 23 years old | $700M
- Andrew Gower [ Runescape ] 28 years old | $650M
- Blake Ross and David Hyatt [ Mozilla ] 22 years old | $120M
- Chad Hurley [ Youtube ] 30 years old | $85M
- Angelo Sotira [ Deviant ART ] 26 years old | $75M
- John Vechey [ PopCap Games ] 28 years old | $60M
- Alexander Levin [ WordPress ] 23 years old | $57M
- Jake Nickell [ Threadless ] 28 years old | $50M
- Sean Belnick [ Biz Chair ] 20 years old | $42M
- Kevin Rose [ Digg ] 30 years old | $31M
- Ryan Block [ Engadget ] 25 years old | $20M
- Aodhan Cullen [ Stat Counter ] 24 years old | $18M
- Tom Fulp [ Newgrounds ] 29 years old | $15M
- Rishi Kacker and Matt Pauker [ Voltage ] 24 years old | $12M
- Markus Frind [ Plenty of Fish ] 29 years old | $10M
- Catherine and David Cook [ My Year Book ] 17 & 19 years old | $10M
- Fredrik Neij [ The Pirate Bay ] 28 years old | $10M
- David Hauser & Siamak Taghaddos [ GotvMail ] 24 years old | $8M
- Jermaine Griggs [ Hear and Play ] 23 years old | $5M
- Jay Westerdal [ Domain Tools ] 29 years old | $5M
If you want to read more about Internet Millionaire under 30, check the top 50 list originally compiled by Top Young Entrepreneur. Now, stop chatting online and put your internet million dollar idea into actions! Is not that hard to become a millionaire.
To your success!