How to replace existing Facebook Page with new iFrame template
It’s not like those fan page templates you were using right now. They have gone obsolete!
Facebook has on 11th March (3 days back), deprecated FBML and that means we can
no longer use FBML to build our fan pages. It also means we need to either learn up the
new iFrame framework, or get some nice iFrame templates to replace our existing ones!
Basically, I am all too old to learn the new iFrame. I need an URGENT replacement
to my existing fan pages! I also need new iFrame templates for my business!
I stumbled upon FBMaxed and it really saved my time! I got:
– iFrame templates for instant Facebook page setup
– Complete step-by-step video to setup the new iFrame! Easy to follow!
– Documentation full with pictures, replaces the videos well when I don’t feel like watching!
– LIVE webinar walkthroughs! They have done 2 so far, I liked both! Helped me a lot!
These iFrames are so powerful, they are:
– HTML5 compatible, that means, no problem viewing with iPhone, iPads, Android etc!
– With a nice ‘Like & Reveal tab’ landing page! So my page can go viral!
– Opt-in forms enabled, I can build list straight from within Facebook!
– Supporting Videos, I can have videos hosted on my Facebook page!
– Complete website built into Facebook with Unlimited pages!
No wonder they got picked up by CNBC, I am glad I bought it!
See it on CNBC here
Remember to take a look at this, cos if you don’t, you won’t be able to build more fan pages!
(static FBML no longer works! iFrame is in effect now)
To your success!